Registered Charity No. 20206484
Hamster Info Ireland is committed to preventing cruelty and promoting the proper care of hamsters. Through our activities, we aim to reduce hamster suffering and increase hamster wellbeing as much as possible.
Our aim is to find suitable lifelong homes for as many hamsters across the island as we can, and this is where you come in! By choosing to adopt your next hamster from Hamster Info Ireland, you are not only offering a home to a hamster in need of one, but you are also making one less livestock purchase from potentially unethical sources such as chain pet stores or backyard breeders.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND FOR CHOOSING TO ADOPT AND NOT SHOP!
We aim to keep the adoption process as simple as possible, while also ensuring that all Hamster Info Ireland hamsters go to 5-star homes that are truly ready for hamster keeping.
A hamster only gets reserved once we have approved the enclosure.
Here are some expectations you can hold us to:
- Lifelong support once your hamster is home (drop us a message at any time and we will be back to you with the help you need as soon as we can)
- A robust handover process for your new pet so you know as much about them as we do to make the transition as smooth as possible
- Community support from fellow Hamster Info Ireland members
- Your hamster will have a clean bill of health when you rehome them – if not, they will come with a detailed treatment plan and a clear indication of their future needs
- Respectful and prompt communication always, both before and after taking your new pet home
- Your concerns and queries will always be taken seriously by our team
- Transparency in our operations as a registered charity
- We will take back your hamster if your circumstances change after adoption
- We will only rehome hamsters who are the perfect fit for you and your household
5000sq cm + (More Nagarium)
4000sq cm + (Savic Plaza)
20cm + Bedding Depth
15cm + Bedding Depth